Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hearts and Flowers


Secret crafter Saturday challenge 48 "Hearts and Flowers" . My card is inspired by a cushion I have a pattern for , the hearts,flowers and birdhouses are all applique.The cushion cover has much more detail because obviously it's much larger.


I trimmed a piece of grey card to the size I wanted ,the leftover bits I cut the birdhouses from. The background yellow paper is from a mixed scrap booking pack. I cut the big hearts by hand ,pierced two holes in them to give a button effect and threaded with cotton.I punched a small heart and two small circles for the birdhouses. Using lots of different yellow papers I punched lots of small flowers and added a small amount of glue and glitter to the centre of each one..

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is seriously sweet - love those little birdhouses and your choice of colours too! Jo x

debby4000 said...

fabulous card, beautiful details.
luv
Debby

Jill said...

beautiful card thanks so much for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx