Thursday, February 25, 2010

More cake needed


This is just a quick post ,I've decided to make today a card making day so I hope to be back later with some more offerings. It's hardly surprising I'm such a cuddly bunny when I saw the colour scheme for the challenge over at Tuesday Morning Sketches all I could think about was orange/chocolate muffins.With this in mind I was off to the craft room.I've popped a piece of dark paper behind the card just for the piccie.
Tuesday Morning Sketches 34 -Orange,Dark Brown and Ivory or something similar.
The layout comes from Doodle Palace.
The image is from Moia and was freebie to celebrate her birthday.

5 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

Yummy take on our sketch, lovely dsp and embellishments, thanks for joining us at Doodle Palace, take careX:)

Laurie Marmon said...

Great take on the TMS color challenge. Looks like a great card for a birthday.

Melissa Craig said...

Mmmm - yummy! Your card looks fabulous. Love how you put the colors together.

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Doodle Palace said...

What a SUPER card! Thanks, Gail, for joining our Tuesday Challenge this week at Doodle Palace! Please look over our images by clicking on the Frog Prince, upper right hand corner of the Blog, and email us your image choice! =) doodlepalacedesigns@yahoo.com

Dee and Robin

Moia said...

Great card Gail, thank you for showing me. Hugs Moia.