Sunday, March 7, 2010

365 Cards days 5


A very Happy Sunday out there in Blog land.Despite my best efforts on Friday to play catch up I am one day behind again. I did manage do a whole hour of housework on Friday and even cooked some Chinese red pork for dinner with noodles.

365 Cards Day 5 Fancy Folds . I've never made a petal card before and I'm not sure if I like them or not.I did however have lots of fun punching circles,adding the lace and my favourite of all the image which is so cute and came from Renate at Hobby-Paleis.






This is my inside flattened out so it's easy to see.I'm cooking a leg of lamb for dinner (I've spiked it with lots of fresh rosemary and slivers of garlic ) Sorry veggies don't mean to cause offence. If I have time I might get my card for day six finished.




1 comment:

Renate said...

Beautiful job you did again on this card. Thanks for using the digi. I really need to make my own card also. I love how it looks on your card

Greetings Renate