Tuesday, December 6, 2011

An Apple a Day



Lollipop Ladies -challenge 34 - Toffee Apples and Acetate .
Another tricky challenge especially when you only have 3 hours to get your card made and posted.Did I chose something easy to make ,hell no .As I folded the strips of paper for the iris folding I edge each piece with a gold marker pen ,the acetate I used for my shaker part of the card adding a few small beads.Sorry about the quality of the pic ,the camera is obviously on the wrong setting ,I've pushed a few buttons but I think Steve will have to take a look this evening.

We have been in our new home for 3 weeks and this is my first post ,I had forgotton how time consuming it is both with the packing and unpacking of boxes .It doesn't help that we have been away for two weekends and will be away again this next weekend . Every day is a challenge in the kitchen as I try to remember which cupboard things are in .I've unpacked all my craft things but I haven't managed to find my acrylic blocks ,they are there so I will have to spend a bit more time in the craft room.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Wow, I love your card. I have never managed the iris folding so feeling a bit jealous. Shifting is not always fun is it, but at least you got your priorities right and your craft things are unpacked. Glad you had time to join in at Lollipop Ladies.

Merry said...

Can't believe you only took three hours to create this card. Wonderful. I have never seen anyone combine the shaker card and iris folding...I love it and definetly will have to try one for myself.