Thursday, May 9, 2013

Smile - it's your birthday







Things always look better after a good nights sleep . I can't remember the last time I really cried but yesterday afternoon I was a mess . My ongoing hip and shoulder pain were quite bad ,I had all the symptoms of a cold coming on and to top it all a really bad migraine . Today the migraine has gone and the other things seem a bit more bearable .

Ok -onto my easel card -the camera image is from Birdie Brown -the grey check paper is Stampin Up and the grey spot paper is from Kaisercraft . I'm still debating if I should add some of the grey spot  paper onto the inside of those flaps ,I can't decide if it will make it look too dark . The little sentiment at the bottom says 'it's your birthday ' , sorry I haven't taken a clear pic of it.My card yesterday was for Jeanne  a friend over in SA, this card is for her husband Derek hence the monogram letter.

Lady Anne's  May  challenge - Easel Cards
Scribble Designs -  challenge  - shaped or easel cards - freebie provided - 
Paper Creator's Crafts -  challenge 8  - For the Boys -masculine card .

8 comments:

Wendy L said...

Thanks for joining us at Lady Annes Challenge, your card is so perfect for our challenge. xxxx

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card love the design.
Thank you for joining us at lady Anne's Challenge.
Hugs Julie xx

Unknown said...

Lovely image, great card.
Thank you for joining us at Lady Anne's Easel Challenge, hope you will join us again.
Hugs Tania (DT) xx

Lisa Grace said...

Fab card!
Thank you for joining in at Lady Anne's Challenges.
Lisa Grace xx

Lady Anne's Challenge
Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

Merry said...

What a great style of easel card. Love that camera. So sorry you had such a bad day, I am sire I would have cried too. That is a lot of discomfort to bear. Take care and hope things are in the up.

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Gail, an wonderful way to present a birthday card, and it matches the smile on your sweet face in your profile. While I am sorry to hear about your hip and shoulder pain, it is good to know your migraine is better today. Those bring me to my knees, so I admire your determination. Blowing Get Well Wishes your way for better days to come. hugs, de
{Creative Smiles}

Sandy S said...

Such a sweet card! :) Hope you're feeling better!

Thanks for joining us at Scribbles Designs challenge...

Sandy S
SDDT

Jennifer said...

This is so cool! Love the papers and your camera! The sentiment is perfect! Thank you for joining us at Scribbles Designs!