Saturday, March 11, 2017

A little bit of Christmas


 
 
I 'm not really sure about this card -I love the background paper but I when I added silver or pale blue tones it looked a bit drab and boring - bring on the pink - a pale pink.
 
 
Christmas Card Throwdown   -  March sketch - I wasn't sure if my little tree at the bottom of the card would be allowed but then I noticed a member of the DT has some silver holly on her card.
 
Southern Girls - challenge 155 - pop it up -  I popped up my little  pink tree.
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Lucinda said...

This is such a pretty, vintage card - I agree that background paper is gorgeous, and the pink lifts it beautifully. Thanks for joining us at the Christmas Card Throwdown. Lucinda (DT)

Andreja said...

Beautiful card and nice take on this sketch :-))
Thanks so much for playing along with Christmas Card Throwdown. Hugs, Andreja

AlisonC said...

I really like it, the colours are a classic combination and make a change from red and green. The paper is beautiful and the wavy strips are fun.
Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown.

Paper Lily Leaf said...

I love this gorgeous, subtle colour combo! Thanks for joining us at CCT, April x