Friday, February 9, 2018

mothers day




Butterfly challenge  94 spin the wheel -  lots of options now with a new format on this challenge . I picked dogstooth check - round corners and crimson- (now I have to say I struggled with the colour - crimson is darker than scarlet but is it lighter or darker than raspberry- way too many choices .


Lets Craft and Create - challenge 134 - Anything/ Mothers Day- this was such fun to put together - a mix of digital - some stamping and punching a little colouring .

3 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Hi Gail this is a perfect Mothersday card. your colour for the crimson is a good match. When I chose the colours I went onto Wikipedia and matched as best I could with my Promarkers, Graph'it pens and copics so the colours are not cast in stone. I love the dog tooth check for the check element. Never thought of that one. Thankyou for spinning the Butterfly wheel this week. Hugs Mrs A.

Cheryl W. said...

I love the colors you've chosen for this wonderful Mother's Day card! It's a bit different than the usual flower-type card that I generally make, so it's a real inspiration to me. Thank you for joining us for our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create.

Anne Wilding said...

Such a well planned and balanced design! Thanks for joining us at LCC. Anne @ Let’s Craft and Create DT