Sunday, March 18, 2018

sunday morning stamping

If you saw my earlier posts using stamps from my local craft store- a  coffee pot with cup and saucer -  a mushroom - the two cards below are using more of theses inexpensive stamps.
 
 
 
 
 
This is another one of the unmounted red rubber stamps  - it cost just $2 but is only the bouquet -I added the stems - to be honest why would you have a stamp of just the flowers without stems - I'm not sure how you would use it - I cut an acetate jar shape and added a second shorter piece of acetate to make a water level.
 
 
 

 
This butterfly stamp cost only 50cents - not the best butterfly in the world so I decided to leave it plain and add blue papers and a bit of a square doily .

I probably won't buy anymore of these stamps - not sure I like the hand drawn effect and for me the outline are just a bit too thick .

No comments: